The Federal Reserve Bank – aka the “Fed” – a quasi private corporation owned by member private banks is busier than ever.
Hard to imagine how these “poor” financiers can handle so many responsibilities. It doesn’t matter that inflation (hopefully not hyperinflation) is the monster of their creation, they’d rather spend time adding more regulations to an overly regulated field. Let’s see…
1. Truth In Lending Act. No, this is not the form that really tells the Truth on how they manage to convince the Treasury to print more fiat currency. It’s one of those closing disclosures that unless you know Banking physics you won’t understand. I am so thrilled now knowing that I’m finally protected!
2. Equal Credit Opportunity Act. This disclosure, in reality, only applies to the ACORN applicants…and the illegal immigrants buying real estate in the U.S. For everyone else it’s the Unequal Opportunity act.
3. U.S Patriot Act. There’s nothing patriotic about this one. As a matter of fact, this is the form that tells them everything about your life. The more you give them the happier you make them.
4. I like this one…Predatory Lending. On this one the first thought to cross my mind is a well-known quote “A thief believes everybody steals”.
5. Another good one here…Unfair or deceptive acts or practices – Reg. AA. That’s exactly what they apply in their very own affairs – the massive bailouts they manipulated in the distant and recent pasts.
6. Community Reinvestment Act. Now, don’t think for a moment this one will help your community! The Fed. Reserve Bank wants to make sure the Government Subsidized Housing program is well funded. Yep, this goes well with the Redistribution of Wealth agenda.
“Give me control over a nation’s currency and I care not who makes its laws.” Baron M.A. Rothschild